12th July 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in Delhi Polytechnic colleges with 54.5% marks in 12th?

Can i get admission in Delhi Polytechnic colleges with 54.5% marks in 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admission in Delhi Polytechnic colleges with 54.5% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  2. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that?
  3. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  4. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  5. Lateral entry admission in diploma polytechnic in up and delhi
  6. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  7. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?
  9. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  10. List of colleges giving admission based on 10+2 (12th) marks?
  11. Admission in Pusa Polytechnic or Aryabhatt Polytechnic College for a domicile OBC student who has secured 1700 rank in Delhi-CET?
  12. Can I get admission in government polytechnic after scoring 7394 rank in delhi polytechnic
  13. List of colleges for BSc IT in Delhi and Haryana? How to get admission in these colleges?
  14. How to get admission in government college after scoring 15000 rank in Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam?
  15. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com?
  17. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  18. Which are the good colleges for B.Com in Delhi in which I can get after scoring 83% in 12th
12th July 2015, 07:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in Delhi Polytechnic colleges with 54.5% marks in 12th?

Yes, you can get admission in Delhi Polytechnic Colleges after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 54% marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 10th standard or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. Since, you have completed 12th standard, you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course through Lateral Entry process.
12th July 2015, 09:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in Delhi Polytechnic colleges with 54.5% marks in 12th?

To get a seat in Delhi polytechnic colleges for Diploma then you need to give an exam called " Delhi CET " examination. For the details regarding Delhi Polycet you can have a look on the below information.

Date of Examination ( Test 3 and 5 ) : 06/06/2015

( 1,2 and 4 ) : 07/06/2015

Eligibility criteria for Delhi CET Examination :

<> You should complete either 10th or 12th from the recognized university. And there is a No requirement of specific age limit for Delhi CET Examination.

<> Age should be below 21 years for 10th candidates and 24 years for 12th candidates.

<> There is a Age relaxation for women candidates and they should have upper age limit of 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?