19th July 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job in Abroad? Scope of English honors in Abroad?

Please guide me what should I do for getting a job in abroad? Also tell me Is there any scope after doing enlish hons. to get a job in abroad?

26th October 2016, 02:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in Abroad? Scope of English honors in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please guide me what should I do for getting a job in abroad? Also tell me Is there any scope after doing enlish hons. to get a job in abroad?

The aspirant should have some experience in the relevant field to get a job in abroad countries. Without experience it is very difficult to get a job in any abroad country. So you should work in India for about two to three years and gain some experience before you apply for a job in overseas countries. You have to find the jobs in the job portals and in the newspapers. The English Honors candidates can work as a teacher in abroad schools. The experience in the same field will be necessary to get a job in abroad. The notifications will be out in the newspapers. You have to apply and attend the interview through phone or Skype. After successful completion of interview, you will be given the appointment order. You have to apply for a visa, to join the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?