13th April 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in ISRO after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Value of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if doing from Abroad?

Hello everyone,
If I do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
then after doing this course I can get job in ISRO?
I want to know the value of my Degree if I do
from Abroad? With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  2. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  3. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  4. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  5. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  6. How to earn money and get a job in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with first class?
  7. What can I pursue after my B.Tech CSE?
  8. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  9. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  10. How to do Aerospace Engineering in abroad Like USA and Canada? How much would be the cost for it?
  11. How may I get a job in abroad after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. List of companies which offer recruitment to Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student in Abroad?
  13. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  14. How to go abroad after completing my B.E?
  15. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  16. What are the chances of getting good job in abroad after completing civil engineering in India?
  17. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing Engineering course for 5 years?
  18. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
10th April 2018, 12:00 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in ISRO after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Value of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if doing from Abroad?

Yes, you can get job in ISRO after completion of B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. You are required to appear in an Entrance Examination which is conducted by ISRO itself. You can join ISRO as a Scientist, Engineer, Technical Assistants, Junior Research Fellow ship etc.

If you going to pursue B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering from USA, UK, Germany then value of your degree will be high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?