20th July 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Can someone please provide me the information on complete process which we need to follow to go abroad after 10th?

Can someone please provide me the information on complete process which we need to follow to go abroad after 10th? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible as I need to start the process for the same. So, please provide me the answer soon!

21st July 2015, 01:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can someone please provide me the information on complete process which we need to follow to go abroad after 10th?

To study in Abroad after completion of your 10th standard, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations for getting admission in Abroad Universities. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. Some Colleges/Universities also ask for SAT score. So, by appearing and qualifying in these examinations, by reporting your examinations score, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?