28th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to gain experience to apply for GMAT and study MBA in Abroad?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Com and I want
to study MBA in Abroad. I want to know that
for applying GMAT I have to gain some experience
first? Pleas clear my doubt.

30th June 2015, 09:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to gain experience to apply for GMAT and study MBA in Abroad?

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test. This test is mostly taken by candidates who wish to pursue tjeir higher studies in MBA course in Abroad. No experience is required to apply for GMAT examination. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GMAT examination. To be eligible to appear in GMAT examination, you must be at least 18 years old. Since, you have completed B.Com course, you can apply for GMAT examination.
30th June 2015, 11:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to gain experience to apply for GMAT and study MBA in Abroad?

No, it is not mandatory to have work experience in order to apply for GMAT and pursue MBA in abroad. In order to get admission in MBA course in abroad, you need to appear and score well in GMAT and one English proficiency tests between IELTS and TOEFL. However, the admission is done taking into account various criteria wherein the career profile of the candidates hold good importance. This is where work experience comes into play wherein if you have work experience, your profile will be preferred more by the foreign institutes. Thus, it is recommended to gain work experience if you have opportunity and then go for MBA in a good university.
30th June 2015, 02:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no need to gain any experience to apply for GMAT exam. GMAT exam is for the candidates who wish to pursue MBA course in foreign universities. By completing this exam, you can apply for MBA admission in foreign universities. As a candidate who have completed B.Com course, you are definitely eligible to appear for GMAT exam. You can register for GMAT through online by visiting following link.
http://www.mba.com/india/the-gmat-exam/register.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?