5th March 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA in IIMC having completed Graduation with 37% and having an experience of 4 years and 3 months?

I want to know that can i do MBA ,because i have just passed my Graduation with 37% due to some of My Family Problems , I have to work so i couldnt study but always wanted to study Higher so can u please let me know

1. Can i study in IIMC

2 M having experience of 4 year and 3 Months

please Help me out as of Possible Criteria

Vivek Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  2. Available Job Opportunities for me in Oman being a candidate having completed MBA in Marketing and worked as Teacher for 6 months?
  3. Is work experience helpful before doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  5. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in HR with 2 years of experience in HR
  6. Can I get job in TCS if completed B.Sc(H) and MBA having 4-5 years work experience?
  7. How to do distance MBA after completing graduation?
  8. Eligibility for Executive MBA after 42% marks in graduation and 9 years of work experience in MNC at Delhi as a team leader?
  9. Where I should do 18 months Training if completed MBA in Human Resource Management?
  10. Will I get job after completing MBA from USA having a work experience of 10 years in a government organization?
  11. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  12. Is it necessary to have 2-3 months industrial experience for doing PhD at Australia & Germany?
  13. Last 5 years question papers for IIMC entrance?
  14. Is this possible to get into IIMC Delhi after completion of 12th in Commerce?
  15. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience? -- [New]
  16. MBA without a Bachelor Degree after having 6 years of experience?
  17. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations for me being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and with 18 months of work experience in BPO?
21st February 2013, 11:59 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA in IIMC having completed Graduation with 37% and having an experience of 4 years and 3 months?

IIM Kolkata is one of the Premier MBA Institutes in india.
To take admission in MBA in IIM kolkata , you have to appear in the CAT exams first

Eligibilty to apply for the CAT exams is:
Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks for candidates belonging to generala nd OBC category
Minimum 45% marks for the SC/ST category

Since you cannot apply for the CAT exams and also you cannot apply to the IIM C for admissions.

But with just Graduation pass you can apply for the other MBA written tests like:
XAT
MAT

Give these tests and based on the score, you can apply for the MBA course in colleges which accepts the XAT and MAT scores
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?