25th July 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to reappear if doesn't score well in English of 12th ISC Board exam?

Hello,
Can you tell me If I don't do well in the English Paper in 12th ISC Board exam, then can I sit for the exam again or eligible for giving re-exam?

26th July 2015, 03:51 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Am I eligible to reappear if doesn't score well in English of 12th ISC Board exam?

You can reappear only if you have failed in the examination. To improve your marks you can apply for Improvement exam.

Improvement exam is for those students who are not satisfied with their marks which they obtained in the examination. For this you need to fill application form for improvement. Through this you will have get the right to be checked your copy again.
26th July 2015, 11:38 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to reappear if doesn't score well in English of 12th ISC Board exam?

* Only two chances are there for 2 level students .
a) Firstly , in 11th you can appear in any
exam for improvement .
b) The second chance is if you fail in any subject you can reappear that subject only ...

** Once you passed on all subjects of your 2 level
There is no chance to reappear in exams.
27th July 2015, 07:18 PM
reconnect

There are 2 exam Improvement exam and Reappear.

If you are not satisfied with your marks which you have obtained , you can apply for improvement exam.

If you are failed in the examination then you can apply for Reappear in the exam.
For both the cases you have to register yourself by filling the registration form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?