30th April 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I reappear for 12th board exam via open school being a commerce student?

Can I reappear for 12th board exam via open school being a commerce student? Reason is that I have very less score and I want to improve myself. So, kindly provide me the information on this soon. I just need to take the right decision next.

30th April 2015, 02:53 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I reappear for 12th board exam via open school being a commerce student?

Yes you can appear from NIOS Board National Institute of open Schooling ,they will provide you admission in 12th class in Commerce Stream

Requirement: Minimum Educational Qualification
Senior Secondary Course: Copy of the Certificate of the Secondary Examination passed from a recognized Board of Secondary Education duly attested by a Gazetted Officer

Admission forms received without supporting documents will be rejected and fee will not be refunded.

Procedure
1). Register themselves One-line directly
2). May visit their nearest AI (study center)/Facilitation Center and take their help for On-line registration.
3). May visit their Regional Center for on line-registration.
1st May 2015, 03:16 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Can I reappear for 12th board exam via open school being a commerce student?

Yes, you can surely appear for the open school being a student of any stream. it doe not matters to the School authority as well as the board that which stream you belongs to. What matters is that the candidate is genuine. So, without being tensed you can go for the admission in open School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?