26th July 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Is there any other thing I can do apart from degree after completion of diploma course?

What can I do after completion of diploma, i don't want to get admission for degree can i do anything else? Can someone please answer me on this as soon as possible? It would be good if you can let me know the complete information soon.

26th July 2015, 04:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any other thing I can do apart from degree after completion of diploma course?

Yes, you can do other things apart from pursuing B.Tech degree course after completion of your diploma course. You have two options - go for jobs or study. If you want, you can apply for employment opportunities in various organisations based on your branch of diploma engineering. Otherwise you can go for studies. Since you are not interested in degree engineering, so you can opt for studies in other disciplines. You can opt for studies in fields like fashion, tourism, hospitality, hotel management, mass communication. You can pursue short term IT related courses. You can also become an entrepreneur and start your own business. You can also take up courses in medical field like physiotherapy, diagnosis, etc.
26th July 2015, 06:57 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any other thing I can do apart from degree after completion of diploma course?

Degreee is not only the career option after completion of your diploma in any of the stream.

You can go for the job after completion of your diploma.

Here is the most trending sector for you :

** Railway Sector

** Banking Sector

** Defense Sector

** Indian Civil Services

For getting job in any of the above sector you must have to appear in the entrance test.
So my suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for the test and for the interview process also.

You should keep your communications good along with your personality for getting success in the interview.

Here is some companies in which you can also try for job after completion of your diploma :

** SAIL
** DRDO
** BEL
** NTPC
** BSNL
** ISRO
** POWER GRID
** BHPV
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?