16th July 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in degree after completion of diploma in Maharashtra?

Can I get admission in degree after completion of diploma in Maharashtra? Can someone please let me know the complete information which I have to follow up to do the degree now after completion of diploma course? Awaiting for your reply!

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  2. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  3. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  4. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  5. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in degree colleges of Maharashtra after completing diploma in Mechanical from Tilak University? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  7. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in colleges of Maharashtra after doing diploma in mechanical?
  8. Can I get lateral entry admission for doing Bachelor degree after diploma course completion?
  9. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  10. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?
  11. Can i take admission in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 86% in diploma 3rd year?
  12. What should I do if I am not able to get admission in Mahrashtra state board schools?
  13. How can I get admission in Gujarat state for degree after passing diploma in Electrical from Maharashtra?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  15. Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?
  16. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Maharashtra?
  17. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  18. Am I eligible for taking direct admission in second year B.Tech course in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? I have done my diploma in Mechanical from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University and I belong to MP
16th July 2015, 11:13 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in degree after completion of diploma in Maharashtra?

Yes, you can get admission in degree college after completion of diploma. You can join directly in second year of bachelor's degree through entrance exam as a lateral entry. For getting admission in reputed colleges you need to check the eligibility criteria. Most of the colleges were checking the eligibility of the applicant.
16th July 2015, 03:23 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in degree after completion of diploma in Maharashtra?

After completion of your diploma you have golden chance to join engineering course i.e. BE/B.Tech. You have to follow their selection procedure for these course.

For admission in BE/B.Tech:-

You have to give Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET). LEET exam is conducted for diploma holders so that they will get admission in 2nd year of engineering course directly. Candidate must passed his diploma course with 60% of marks. Admission is purely based on rank scored by candidates in LEET. So you have to score good marks to get a good college. Good marks means good college. After entrance test you might go for counseling. In counseling you will get seat in college. Once you get a seat then you just visit to college campus and complete admission formalities.

Entrance test is conducted in two part i.e. General Exam & Professional Exam.
In General Exam :- Questions will be asked from subjects like Science, Mathematics, English etc.
In Professional Exam:- Questions will be asked from subject's which you read in diploma course.
16th July 2015, 07:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

After completion of diploma in engineering you will be eligible for B.Tech lateral entry admission through entrance exam which will allow you to get admission in 2nd year of the course.

Hence, you can apply for lateral entry exam of your state which will help you to get admission in your choice of college for your B.Tech degree course.
16th July 2015, 08:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after the completion of diploma course, you can join in Bachelor's degree like B.Tech/B.E courses. To get admission in these courses, you have to appear for the lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify in such exam, then you can get admission in Bachelor's course in any specific college, depending upon your rank in entrance exam.
16th July 2015, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in Bachelor's degree course after completion of your three years Diploma course. To get admission in Bachelor of Engineering/Technology course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?