26th July 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission in B.Sc Astrophysics? Process of admission?

Tell me what is the eligibility criteria for bsc astrophysics offering colleges and what is the admission process there?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Sc Astrophysics course?
  3. Is BSc in Astrophysics compulsory for MSc in Astrophysics?
  4. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Astrophysics in TIFR?
  5. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  6. How to take admission in MSc with Astrophysics after getting BSc degree in Mathematics
  7. Job opportunities in BSc Astrophysics? Which are the best colleges for BSc Astrophysics in Chennai?
  8. How to get admission in USA for Astrophysics after passing BSc Physics(Hons) from Indian University? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  11. Can a BSc graduate go for MSc in Astrophysics and related courses
  12. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  14. What should I do to opt for MSc in Astrophysics in US after B.Tech?
  15. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture?
  16. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) for B.Sc(Physical Science) candidate?
  17. Is the BSc Astrophysics course is available in PEC Chandigarh? What is the selection procedure?
  18. How can I get admission in Astrophysics in USA having completed B.Sc Physics from Indian University?
27th July 2015, 05:29 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in B.Sc Astrophysics? Process of admission?

B.Sc Astrophysics is graduation course. The general eligibility requirements are that you must be pass in higher secondary school certificate from recognized board.

You must have physics and Mathematics in his higher secondary studies.

Minimum percentage is 12th standard is 50%.

Astrophysics is a branch of Astronomy. it is study of the physical and chemical properties of celestial bodies.
21st June 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in B.Sc Astrophysics? Process of admission?

I am a student of class 12th with biology physics and chemistry as main subjects. Can I persue a career in astrophysics abroad
18th November 2020, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Please give the list of colleges/Universities in India which offer Astrophysics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?