20th July 2011, 10:39 PM
sohelrana

How can I get admission in Astrophysics in USA having completed B.Sc Physics from Indian University?

How can i get admission in astrophysics in USA after passing B.sc physics(hons) from Indian university and what is the eligibility for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in USA for Astrophysics after passing BSc Physics(Hons) from Indian University? Eligibility criteria for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Required TOEFL score to get admission for Ph.D in Physics or Astrophysics in top 20 universities of USA?
  3. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible? -- [New]
  4. In which college or school we should get admission to specialize in Astrophysics?
  5. Can I get admission in USA universities for doing MS in Astrophysics?
  6. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  7. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  8. Best institutes to pursue PG in UK/USA in Astrophysics?
  9. How to study MSc Physics in Indian University after completing BSc in Physics from TU Nepal
  10. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Astrophysics course in USA?
  12. How to get admission for M.Sc. course in Astrophysics stream in IIT?
  13. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  14. How to apply for the entrance exam of Astrophysics in INAT after completing BSc Maths with 60%? Can I get admission in Astro Physics
  15. Can I study M.Sc(Astrophysics) after pursuing B.Sc in Physics? Difference among Astrophysics and Physics?
  16. Institutes offering course related to Astronomy? Which exams to be answered?
  17. List of top colleges in India offering Post Graduation course in Cosmology?
  18. Courses and institutes for becoming an astrophysicist/theoretical physicist? Best institutes offering the course? Is it necessary to be on the merit list of IIT JEE/AIEEE?
17th November 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Astrophysics in USA having completed B.Sc Physics from Indian University?

How can I get admission in Astrophysics in USA having completed B.Sc Physics from Indian University?
26th August 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Astrophysics in USA having completed B.Sc Physics from Indian University?

HOW CAN I GET ADMISSION IN ASTROPHYSICS IN USA HAVING COMPLETED B.SC PHYSICS FROM IND
IAN UNIVERSITY?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?