27th July 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D after completing B.Com, CA, ICWA and Company secretary?

Sir I have a query regarding pursing Ph.D, Could you please answer/reply me fast? I am Bcom CA Icwa company secretary and want to pursue phd am I elligible

15th May 2016, 10:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D after completing B.Com, CA, ICWA and Company secretary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have a query regarding pursing Ph.D, Could you please answer/reply me fast? I am Bcom CA Icwa company secretary and want to pursue phd am I elligible
Yes, you are eligible to do Phd after CA. There are many universities considering CA qualification for the PhD programme. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. You have to prepare the brief presentation of your research topic. You can contact the university commerce department for more details. The list of universities recognizing CA Qualification for pursuing PhD given given in the below attachment, please refer it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 26417bos15829.pdf(85.9 KB, 56 views)
25th July 2017, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D after completing B.Com, CA, ICWA and Company secretary?

I am company secretary,and now I want admission for phd,am I eligible for this program?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?