17th July 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in graduation for CS admission?

how much percentage required in graduation for c.s. admission..please tel me how much is it

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in NIFT after B.Com and minimum percentage required
  2. How much is the percentage required in graduation for admission in MBA
  3. Am I eligible to apply for CAT if secured 47% in CAT being an OBC student? -- [New]
  4. Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in ICWA intermediate?
  5. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  6. How much percentage is required to get admission in top colleges in Punjab?
  7. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  8. Percentage required in graduation for CS admission?
  9. What is the percentage required for admission in ICWA? I am a B.Com general
  10. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.ED? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much percentage is required to get admission in top law colleges in Punjab to do 3rd year law degree?
  12. How to take admission in IIT Kanpur in Ph.D? What is the percentage required in post graduation to appear for the exam?
  13. Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to join M.Com course?
  14. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  15. Eligibility to join NIFT after graduation? Percentage required in graduation?
  16. How to take admission in LLB from Mumbai University? What is the percentage required?
  17. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
  18. Minimum CGPA in engineering for appearing in GRE? How much to score in 12th?
21st July 2012, 04:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in graduation for CS admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much percentage required in graduation for c.s. admission..please tel me how much is it
As per The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, there is no percentage criteria to pursue Company Secretary course.
The minimum eligibility criteria to pursue Company Secretary course is Higher Secondary. Candidates who have qualified higher secondary examination may enroll for the Foundation program, the first stage of the Company Secretary Course. However, if you are a graduate, you will be exempted from the Foundation Program and will be considered eligible to enroll directly for the Executive Program which will be followed by Professional Program and Management Training.

For complete information regarding Company Secretary course, Click Here.
12th September 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

how much minimum percentage required in graduation for c.s. admission..please tel me how much is it
29th December 2012, 08:01 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

There is no minimum percentage criteria to be eligible for admission to Company Secretary (CS) course.

Admission to Company Secretary course is provided at two stages i.e at the Foundation Programme and Executive Programme. 10+2 students with any of the stream except fine arts are eligible to get admission in Foundation Programme whereas admission to Executive Programme is provided to Foundation Programme passed students of Graduate students.
30th December 2012, 03:01 PM
anukulachandra

HI,

There is no minimum percentage criteria required in graduation for CS admission.

This should help
thank you
29th March 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

can we do graduation and C.S together ?
29th March 2013, 08:48 PM
ayushhhhh

Dear friend,
you can apply for cs after doing your 12th or your graduation.but since you have made the second choice, i am listing all the possible details that might resolve your queries....
The Student who would like to join the Course after passing the Graduation has to undergo two stages of the Company Secretaryship i.e.

1) Executive Programme
2) Professional Programme

Executive Programme can be pursued by a Graduate of all streams except Fine Arts.
Cost of Prospectus for the Executive Programme : Rs. 300/- by cash payment while
Rs.350/- by Post or courier

Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of CS Course.

The requirements for admission to graduate study in computer science include.
Bachelor Degree: A bachelor's degree, usually in a science or engineering discipline or in mathematics, is required. The transcript should show a grade average of at least B (i.e., 3.0/4.0) in
all undergraduate course work, and
in the science, mathematics, and engineering courses.
Minimal Background in Computer Science: Students should have and demonstrate a solid computer science background. College level course work in the main topic areas is suggested. Please refer to ACM Computer Science Curriculum for topic information.
Submission of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test scores. The Computer Science GRE subject test is also recommended.
Submission of the TOEFL Test scores for all students whose native language is not English.
Acceptance by the Computer Science Department and Graduate School.
Students of exceptional promise with non-standard background or who lack certain requirements may be considered for admission to the program on a provisional basis. The student will be informed of the requirements that must be satisfied for the termination of the provisional status.

I hope your queries are resolved..if it is choose it as your best answer by clicking the thumbs up icon..but if you have any problem still, feel free to put it up in this forum..i would be delighted to tell you..

Good Luck
Ayush!
23rd April 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am B.COM graduate I want to ask that I want to start from foundation course rather not to take executive course.. us it possible and how much minimum percentage should require for taking admission in C.S please tell me
26th June 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am B.COM graduate I want to ask that I want to start from foundation course rather not to take executive course.. us it possible and how much minimum percentage should require for taking admission in C.S please tell me
7th July 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am B.Com graduate in 2014 and now i am practice Accounting in a C.A farm.Can i join the cs executive.I scored only 47% marks in B.com.
30th October 2017, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir my friend want to study Cs executive he done B.Com with just 40%.is it chance for eligible the cs executive.tell me exactly required percentage in graduation for Cs executive program... Thank you
31st January 2019, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir am in class 12 and I want to do cs so What percentage I should score in my 12 boards from commerce side please let me know
31st August 2019, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 47.66% in B.Com 1st year. I scored 62.2% in 12th. Can I become CS.
17th July 2020, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Now I have completed b.com . What should I do now to be cs . How to apear in executive
22nd July 2020, 10:59 PM
sarique111

Red face Re: Percentage required in graduation for CS admission?

There is no percentage required for C.S admission. . .

After graduation with any of the stream except fine arts are eligible to get admission in C.S course. . .

You can register yourself with C.S course by filling online application on ICSI website. . .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?