22nd July 2017, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Researcher?

I wanted to be a researcher child about science. I am really interested about science at the time of Rama and Krishna called adyatamand wanted to cure the diseases of people by that science. What should I do? I am a PCMB student.

23rd July 2017, 07:38 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Researcher?

You need to accept the modern science and its methods to become a Researcher/Biologist.Biological researchers study natural elements to better understand how living organisms work and also to identify how these living systems works to solve a particular problem.
So in order to become a researcher/biologist first earn a bachelor's degree from any recognized university in your relevant discipline and after completing bachelor's degree go for Master's degree in the relevant discipline and after completion of it pursue a doctoral degree/PhD in the relevant degree.After obtaining a PhD degree in Biology you will become an individual to work as a research biologist and qualify for other career advancements.
25th July 2017, 12:19 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Researcher?

Since you are a candidate of Science stream with specialization of PCMB subjects, you can become a researcher in your respective field.
To become a researcher, you must have to complete your Graduation and Post Graduation in the respective field from a recognized University.
After the completion of Post Graduation course with 55% of marks in it, you will be eligible to apply for UGC NET examination. Once you qualify in the Entrance examination, you can opt for Ph.D course in the relevant field. After the completion of Ph.D course, you can become a Researcher in your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?