15th January 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to open NIOS affiliated school for a professional teacher who has 18 years of work experience?

Hello,
I AM HAVING 18 YEARS OF TEACHING IN VARIOUS BOARDS,SO I WANT TO START NIOS SCHOOL IN A SMALL TOWN WHERE INNOCENT PEOPLE ARTE CHEATED BY FRAUD AND NON-AFFILIATED SCHOOLS TO CBSE BOARD. PLEASE HELP ME IN MY CAUSE

Related Questions:
  1. Can a PGT Maths teacher with professional qualification like CAIID and banking experience teach in class XI-XII Accountancy in CBSE affiliated school?
  2. Is National Institute of Open School affiliated in Kerala?
  3. Procedure to get admission in 11th CBSE for 10th NIOS student? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  5. Should I join open school instead of regular? Is NIOS much difficult than regular school?
  6. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  7. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  8. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  9. Can I be eligible for IGNOU B.Ed after scoring 44% in graduation and 49% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in Accountancy of 12th Kerala State Open School? How many subjects will I get in NIOS?
  12. Will I get admission in any school at 11th standard if studies 10th from NIOS?
  13. How to get admission for MBBS being an NIOS student?
  14. Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?
  15. Will I get admission in previous CBSE school if I cleared 10th from NIOS?
  16. Procedure to apply in Open school for 10th student?
  17. Pursing B.Ed Degree with 10 years MNC work experience?
  18. Can I apply in 12th privately if pursuing 11th Commerce from CBSE Board?
14th October 2016, 06:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to open NIOS affiliated school for a professional teacher who has 18 years of work experience?

You have to get necessary approvals from government and municipality of your region before starting school. Education department approval is also needed.

After you have all the facility, you can get approval from NIOS to offer such courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?