30th July 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Can i do CA full course from private college? What are the job opportunities available in private sector?

i have completed my graduation b-com and now i want to do CA ,but not by doing any coachings unnecessarily for a long times . I want to do CA weather its private course . I want to know that how i can do this course from any private college. And if it is possible by doing it from a distance course . my friend told me about this.... please sir also tell me jobs in private sector after doing it.?

31st July 2015, 03:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do CA full course from private college? What are the job opportunities available in private sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my graduation b-com and now i want to do CA ,but not by doing any coachings unnecessarily for a long times . I want to do CA weather its private course . I want to know that how i can do this course from any private college. And if it is possible by doing it from a distance course . my friend told me about this.... please sir also tell me jobs in private sector after doing it.?
By CA If you mean Charted Accountant you to register and study through The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). There are lots of vacancies for the Chartered Accountants you can join in any audit firms or you can pursue a career in a MNC or you can do your own practice. The salary for CA is very high. The demand for the CA is also high.

There is good job opportunities available in banks and law firms for CA holders. You can start your own firm or can do well in the role of tax consultants. Entry level salary package offered for the job ranges between Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 80,000/- per month. Higher pay packages can be expected from CA jobs outside the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?