2nd April 2012, 11:07 PM
neha menon

How to start preparation for CLAT Exam from 12th Class? Valuable tips to prepare for this Exam?

respected sir,
please tell me how can i start preparing for clat exam from 12th itself? Give some valuable tips also for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, cost of application form and coaching classes for preparation of CLAT in Bhopal? Tips for preparation?
  2. How can I prepare to crack CLAT? Cost of application form and coaching classes for preparation in UP?
  3. How can I prepare to qualify in CLAT?
  4. From where to get the study material for CLAT exam? How to prepare for it? Measures to be taken for preparation for CLAT exam?
  5. Right time to start coaching for CLAT Exam?
  6. How to start preparation for CAT Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam? Where to get study material for this Exam? Which is the best Coaching Institute for this Exam?
  7. When the application form of next year CLAT will be released? Documents required to submit? Tips for preparation? -- [New]
  8. How should I start preparation for CLAT and NLU Delhi while preparing for class 12th ISC board examination
  9. How should I prepare for CLAT then become an IAS officer after 12th?
  10. Tips to prepare for CBSE 12th PCM subjects in last 1 month? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Tips to get good scores in CLAT for Commerce student?
  12. Should I drop a year to prepare for CLAT if completed 12th? Coaching classes in Madhya Pradesh for preparation?
  13. Should I start preparation for BITSAT exam while in class 10th?
  14. Preparing for CLAT Exam - How to prepare, any tips?
  15. When should I start the preparation for CLAT exam? Which is the best coaching institute in Indore and Jaipur?
  16. Detailed information and tips to prepare for CLAT?
  17. How can I prepare to score good marks in CLAT? Tips for preparation?
  18. Can I apply for CLAT 2015 if my result is yet to be released?
3rd April 2012, 08:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start preparation for CLAT Exam from 12th Class? Valuable tips to prepare for this Exam?

It is a good decision to start preparation for the CLAT exam way in advance, since the competition for this exam is really tough. You should start the preparation based on pattern and syllabus of CLAT exam. All the subject areas such as GK, reasoning, arithmetic’s, legal reasoning, language etc should be given equal importance. You can refer previous year question paper and also some standard books as part of your preparation. Mock tests should be attended. Try to finish all your studies at least one week before the exam so that the last week can be devoted fully for revision.
14th May 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparation for CLAT Exam from 12th Class? Valuable tips to prepare for this Exam?

i am student of class 12th PCB and want to apear for clat what are subjects for it
12th June 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

How can attempt political science exam
16th June 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 12.iam a student of commerce.i am a week student.how i am prepration exam
12th February 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of PCM nd i am in 12th . How should i prepare for clat exam, bcz i want to cross gt with 12th
27th March 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

is 45 days span is enough to clear CLAT
25th April 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class XI PCM and aiming for CLAT which books should i refer for its preparation ?
18th July 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I am in BBA final year now& I want to know that am I eligible to give clat exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?