3rd March 2012, 09:40 PM
saras1008

How should I plan to get admission in MBA in Sikkim Manipal University?

I have done with admission of MBA with sikkim Manipal ,if could hep me out the study plan as im working...

Related Questions:
  1. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  2. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  3. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
  4. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA into Sikkim Manipal University
  6. How to take admission for LLB after finishing 2 years MBA course from Sikkim Manipal University
  7. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study Distance PhD for MBA 4th semester student of Sikkim Manipal University? -- [New]
  9. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  10. Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation
  11. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  12. Are candidates having MBA degree from Sikkim Manipal university eligible for NET?
  13. Is there any value of pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  14. How to do MBA through Sikkim Manipal University after doing B.Com
  15. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  16. How can I get information for admission in M.Sc IT at Sikkim Manipal University in Ahmedabad ?
  17. How may I do internship in Patna? I'm pursuing MBA from manipal university, Sikkim
  18. Is it a good decision to get a graduate degree under SMU?
21st September 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I plan to get admission in MBA in Sikkim Manipal University?

Can i get admission in smu.and dew to one paper i can not complete my bba.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?