26th June 2015, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take education loan under management quota?

sir,i am the farmers daughter. I had got 70%in pre-university education. I want to study b-pharm.so think that i cant get the govt seat so i want to get it under management seat by taking education loan. So is it possible?? if it is, hw should i apply??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to take education loan under management quota? -- [New]
  2. Can I get education loan if got admission through management quota?
  3. Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?
  4. Procedure to get full amount in education loan if got admission through management quota? Is it that we have to get the loan only in the banks allotted to us through the ration card?
  5. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  8. Education loan under management seat for B.Pharma.
  9. Can i get education loan on management seat?
  10. Educational loan for B.Pharmacy student to pursue M.Pharmacy? Can we buy management seats by loan?
  11. Can I get education loan for taking admission under management seat?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  13. Eduction loan to study M.Pharmacy for Open Category? Can management seat be bought through this loan?
  14. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  15. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  16. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
  17. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
27th June 2015, 01:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take education loan under management quota?

Yes, definitely you can apply for the education loan while getting a seat under management quota.

You simply need following documents for sanctioning your education loan in any of the bank.

** Proof of identity

** Proof of income

** Proof of residence

** Bank statement or Pass Book where salary or income is credited

** Guarantor form

** Copy of admission letter of the Institute along with Fees schedule

** Mark sheets

For your kind information i want to tell you that you can apply for a maximum of 10 lac rupee as your education loan for studying in India.
27th June 2015, 09:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to take education loan if you got admission under management quota. There is no problem in getting education loan if you had got admission under management quota. However, if you want to get admission under management quota with the help of education loan, then I am extremely sorry to state that this is not possible. The bank will not give education loan to get admission under management quota.
27th June 2015, 11:02 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for educational loan towards graduation under management seat. To avail educational loan the candidate must be a citizen of India and he/ she should secured admission in any of the recognized college and he/ she should pursue valid course which is approved by AICTE// UGC etc..,

All nationalized banks provide educational loan. To apply for educational loan the candidate has to procure the application form from the nearest bank and check the eligibility criteria and if you meet fill the application form and submit all the required documents. The documents are college admission letter, ID proof, address proof, 6 months bank statement, collateral security etc..,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?