10th August 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Microbiology after completing B.Sc(Botany)?

Dear Sir,
I am doing my second year in B.Sc in Botany. But I have interested in Microbiology. So I want to take up Microbiology in future. Is this possible after Graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further after completing T.Y.B.Sc(Microbiology)? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Chemistry & Microbiology)?
  3. Am I eligible to do MSc in Microbiology after completing my graduation in Zoology(Hons)? List of universities which conduct MSc in Microbiology?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I be eligible for TRB after completing MSc(Microbiology)
  7. How to join MSc after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Microbiology/Biotechnology if competed B.Sc in Chemistry being a 30 years old candidate?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for MSc Microbiology course after completing BSc with 75% from MDS university?
  10. Am I eligible to go for MSc Microbiology after doing BSc Zoology?
  11. How to study MSc Microbiology through distance after completing BSc Microbiology in MG university Kerala
  12. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  13. Which is better to study among Genetics and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?
  14. Am I eligible for MD Pathology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  15. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  16. Am I eligible for school service commission after completing BSc Microbiology?
  17. Which is better to study among Microbiology and Biotechnology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) female candidate?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Microbiology with ICAR NET certificate?
15th August 2015, 10:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Microbiology after completing B.Sc(Botany)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am doing my second year in B.Sc in Botany. But I have interested in Microbiology. So I want to take up Microbiology in future. Is this possible after Graduation?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Microbiology after B.Sc in Biology course. Those candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree in Microbiology or Biology or other equivalent qualification students are eligible to apply. However, the admission process for the M,.Sc in Microbiology is differs from college to college. You are required to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university to be eligible to get admission for M.Sc in Microbiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?