10th August 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completing T.Y.B.Sc(Microbiology)?

Sir/Mam,
I have given my T.Y.B.Sc in Microbiology this year from Mumbai University. I want to know about the further study for me. Kindly tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
12th August 2015, 05:47 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I study further after completing T.Y.B.Sc(Microbiology)?

It is good to see that you are interested in higher studies after your graduation.

Since you are a BSc student, you can go for the MSc in the subject of your interest.

It will open a number of doors for you to build your career as there is a high demand of Science Post Graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?