16th August 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack TANCET being a B.E.(Instrumentation and Control System) final year student?

Sir,
I am doing my final year B.E.(Instrumentation and Control System Engineering). I don't know how to prepare for TANCET. I want to do M.E. through TANCET. Please help me.

22nd August 2015, 12:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack TANCET being a B.E.(Instrumentation and Control System) final year student?

Success in TANCET can be obtained only through sincere efforts and confidence. Here are some tips to prepare and crack TANCET.

1. First of all, you need to chalk out a proper time table. You need to give equal importance to all subjects with more emphasis on subjects or areas which you find tough.
2. Next comes study materials. You need to have proper study materials and prepare as per the specified syllabus. Coaching institute is a good option for this purpose.
3. You need to learn the art of time management. There will be questions which requires more time and questions where you can save time, so you need to prepare accordingly.
4. You must practice previous years' papers, mock test papers and sample papers.
5. Beware of negative marking. So mark your answers with great care only if you are sure since every answer counts.
6. You must keep a revision time daily.
7. Lastly, have self confidence and aim to deliver your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?