21st August 2015, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a bank clerk?

how can we become bank clerk. Pleaes give me more info about it

21st August 2015, 01:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a bank clerk?

To become a bank clerk you have to clear the entrance examination conducted for the respective post. The examination is conducted by the IBPS and the SBI every year for the recruitment on the posts in the various nationalised banks.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from any recognised university.
* Candidate age must be between the 20-28 years and relaxation for the reserved category as per government norms.

So you have to appear and qualify in the written as well as the interview for the final recruitment in the jobs. The written examination paper contains the questions of Quantitative Aptitude, General knoweledge, General Intelligence and the General knowledge.

The application for the IBPS Clerk 2015 is available now and you can appear for the examination. For more information about the examination visit at www.ibps.in.
21st August 2015, 02:05 PM
@bhijeetearns

Hi.............,

For becoming a clerk at bank you must do following step ----->

If you want to become clerk at Public sector banks --
1> Must qualify IBPS exam with more than 60%.
2> You will be called for interview based on your marks and cut off of every bank.
3> Final candidates are selected after the final round at bank.

If you want to become clerk at private banks---
1> You must visit the bank online page.
2> There at recruitment option you can see the openings.
3> Apply for the desired openings by seeing its advertisement.
4> Now you will be called for the written exam.
5> Admit card link will be provided at your mail where you can log in.
6> You need to reach the bank on mentioned date and time.
7> Qualified candidates will be called for mock session.
8> Final candidates will be then called for the joining .

Thanks
21st August 2015, 05:10 PM
JSD.

It is good that you are interested in the bank job. For working in banks as a clerk or as a po, one must have to appear in an entrance examination. IBPS conduct the entrance examination for the various banks and Sbi separately conduct the examination for the job in their own Bank.

To be eligible for the both examination it is must to have a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognised University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for the IBPS examination and it is 60 percent for the Sbi examination.

Also the appearing aspirants age must be lie in between 20 years to 30 years. The selection process will be based on entrance examination as well as an interview.The aspirants Who qualified the entrance test have to appear in an interview.

once they qualify the written exam then they have to go for the interview when they crack the interview then they will get the respective post in various branches
21st August 2015, 06:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can we become bank clerk. Pleaes give me more info about it
Bank clerk exam is conducted by SBI and IBPS.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Bank clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years
21st August 2015, 07:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To become a bank clerk you will have to clear its entrance examination. For becoming a clerk in nationalized banks of India you have the option of IBPS Clerk Examination or SBI Clerk Examination.

To be eligible for above mentioned examination you must have qualifications given here under :-

* You must hold the nationality of India.

* Your age must be within 20 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have the bachelor degree course with any discipline from a recognized university.

* You must have the knowledge to work on the computer as the banking works are only computer based in present era.

The examination is held in three stage which are called as Preliminary test, Mains and Personal interview held in mentioned given order.

For more details regarding the syllabus, question pattern and notifications of upcoming examination you can log on to the respective link of given examinations that are www.ibps.in or www,sbiexam.in.
21st August 2015, 07:45 PM
dinesh the king

First thing to become a bank clerk you have to complete atleast +2.then By qualifying IBPS exam you can become bank clerk
21st August 2015, 08:40 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

If you want to become bank clerk , then you must have to qualify the entrance exam for SBI Clerk OR IBPS Clerk.

Selection Procedure
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview
- Candidates who have qualified in Preliminary exam will be eligible for Clerk Main exam.After qualify the Clerk Main exam , Final selection will be done through Interview.

Eligibility For Bank Clerk Entrance Exam

Qualification
You must have graduation in any discipline from recognized university

Age Limit
Your age must be between 21 to 28 years of the examination year.Relaxation applicable 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST

Syllabus
Question paper will be asked from following sections
》Quantitative Aptitude
》Numerical Ability
》Reasoning
》English
》Computer Knowledge
21st August 2015, 08:53 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Hello Friend..

As you want to become a Bank clerk..

Following are the eligibility criteria for a bank clerk:
--you must have possess a graduation degree or in the final year of graduation degree..
--must have 18-27 years of age.. Relaxation will be given to SC,ST,OBC candidates..

Selection Procedure:
1.)Pre Exam
2.)Mains Exam
3.)Interview

**The Pre Exam consists of Numerical Ability, Reasoning and English
**The Mains Exam consists of Numerical Ability, Reasoning ,English, computer Awareness and General Awareness..

So prepare it accordingly..

All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?