25th August 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if failed in 12th and completed DCA?

Hi,
I have passed 10th. Then I took admission in Science stream in 11th but in 12th in grand total I got failed. I also have one year gap but in that year I did DCA(Diploma in Computer Application) in SCIT Community College. And this year I want to take admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering course. So how can I take admission in this field?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in mechanical if I have study year gaps?
  2. Can I get admission in B.E 2nd year after having diploma in DCA after 12th?
  3. Admission procedure to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT for a Diploma holder?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Nursing) if completed 2 years Diploma in Nursing course and failed in 12th?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  6. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?
  7. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  12. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  13. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  14. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  15. Am I eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th NIOS?
  16. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  17. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical having 3 years of work experience?
  18. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
2nd October 2015, 10:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if failed in 12th and completed DCA?

For diploma in mechanical engineering you just need 10th pass qualification for becoming eligible for entrance exam. No need to worry about your 12th qualification because it will bit count.

Just apply for any polytechnic entrance exam on the basis of your matriculation. Admission will be according to your performance in the exam. So, prepared for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?