10th September 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for BCA final semester student in HCL? Expected salary?

Hello,
HCL is coming to our college for On-Campus Drive. I am a BCA final semester student. I want to know about the jobs offered in HCL for me? And what salary they will give?

25th September 2015, 10:12 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for BCA final semester student in HCL? Expected salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
HCL is coming to our college for On-Campus Drive. I am a BCA final semester student. I want to know about the jobs offered in HCL for me? And what salary they will give?
HCL Technologies is a renowned company in this arena. They recruit huge number of people for various positions from time to time. The initial could be in the region of Rs 2.5 to 5 Lakhs/annum. Being a BCA you can apply for the appropriate position from the list given below:

- Consultant
· Associate consultant
· Executive

The website of the company contains exhaustive information about the positions available. Suggest you visit the same and keep yourself informed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?