20th January 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to continue work in HCL Technologies if having backlog in B.Tech final semester?

respected sir
I have got placed in HCL Technologies.
I have worked for 2 months before my final semester examination...
But unfortunately I got backlog in 1 paper of B.Tech ECE course......
So, I want to know that still I can work with HCL?
Does they allow me?

Related Questions:
  1. How better is the work environment and job security in HCL Technologies?
  2. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  3. Am i eligible for HCL if I have a backlog in 3rd semester with 65% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech?
  4. Being a girl candidate, is it suitable to work in HCL COMNET?
  5. Does HCL accept candidates with backlogs? Required percentage to eligible for HCL Recruitment?
  6. Am I eligible for CAT exam after passing CSE final year with backlog in 4th semester
  7. Which company is better between TVS Lucas and HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  8. Am I eligible for GME course while pursuing B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Capgemini if having backlog in B.E.(IT) 6th semester?
  10. Am I eligible for top IT companies after having a backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Infosys placement with backlog in last semester?
  12. Am i eligible for TCS, Infosys, HCL or any other reputed company after scoring 73% in B.Tech Computer Science with 1 backlog?
  13. Can I eligible for Air Force through CDS or AFCAT having secured 68% in B.Tech having one backlog in B.Tech 1st semester?
  14. Whether a candidate is eligible to get job if selected in Wipro WASE but had a backlog in B.Tech?
  15. If I have a backlog in my final semester am I eligible for group II exam?
  16. What all skills are required to bag a lucrative job after B.Tech? What scope ECE engineers have?
  17. Am I eligible for IAF entrance exam after clearing the previous backlogs?
  18. Can I apply for job in HCL if secured 66% till 3rd year of B.Tech having a backlog?
21st January 2015, 11:34 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to continue work in HCL Technologies if having backlog in B.Tech final semester?

No, at the time of joining HCL you need to clear all your subjects. Even though you have one backlog, you will not be allowed to join HCL or continue to work.
21st January 2015, 11:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to continue work in HCL Technologies if having backlog in B.Tech final semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir
I have got placed in HCL Technologies.
I have worked for 2 months before my final semester examination...
But unfortunately I got backlog in 1 paper of B.Tech ECE course......
So, I want to know that still I can work with HCL?
Does they allow me?
If you have cleared your backlog before joining then it is better for you otherwise you can't join.

Details of HCL recruitment

HCL is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL is,

HCL= 60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL recruitment.

Selection process of HCL recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?