13th September 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in any Private College being a M.Com postgraduate?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to get job in any private recognized college. I have completed my M.Com and going to take admission in M.Phil and also going to apply for ICAI program. So, I thought that Teaching job is prominent for me. Kindly tell me what I have to do for this?

25th September 2015, 10:11 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in any Private College being a M.Com postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to get job in any private recognized college. I have completed my M.Com and going to take admission in M.Phil and also going to apply for ICAI program. So, I thought that Teaching job is prominent for me. Kindly tell me what I have to do for this?
Some private colleges may prefer M.Com graduates for positions in their commerce department. However due to the excess supply and availability of people with qualification such as M.Phil, Med etc… you will be very lucky to become a faculty. It is advisable to study M.Phil post which your prospects of getting a job in private college will be very bright.You can try any private college in your vicinity and see their response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?