13th September 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Does Bank sponsor Education Loan to an Orphan for studying B.Tech?

Sir,
I am an Orphan studying in 12th and preparing for various entrance exams for study B.Tech. I am doing part time job also and paying my school and tuition fee. I want to do B.Tech and I am preparing well for my entrance exams. So, please tell me that can Bank gives me Education Loan for study B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
5th January 2016, 04:19 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does Bank sponsor Education Loan to an Orphan for studying B.Tech?

I really appreciate your willingness that doing a part time job, paying your tuition fee and now interested in taking admission in B.Tech Course. Yes, definitely you can take education loan.

>>Visit to nearest bank branch through which you want to take the educational loan

>>Fill the application form in which you have to mention the amount desired to take the education loan.

>>fill your personal details and academic qualification details too in the application form and then submit it with relevant documents such as admission slip, Xerox copy of your previous academic qualification, color photo, PWD certificate etc.

>>After submitting the form to the bank, it will be validated through the bank official and then the loan will be sanctioned within 15 days.

**The most important thing is that take the educational loan from a government bank as it take less rate of interest than any private bank. You also belong to PWD category so you have an advantage in interest subsidy too. For this you have to contact to the bank official for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?