2nd June 2015, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Application and admission procedure for doing Ph.D from USA? Academic process and details of Universities for the same?

Respected sir
I am M pharm pharmacology student from Rajav gandhi university karnataka India. I want do PhD scholarship in good college,can u please tell me the detail about my academic process, detail of the university & process of application for my PhD study?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best country to do MBA in Abroad? In which entrance exams to appear?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  3. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  4. Whether student with one backlog but having degree can pursue MS in US?
  5. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  9. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
  10. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  11. Eligibility for admission to MS after clearing GRE? Universities in USA for higher studies like MS and PhD?
  12. How much percentage is required in B.Tech to do MS?
  13. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  14. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  15. Why SAT is necessary to study B.Tech in Abroad? Importance and Benefits of SAT?
  16. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  18. In which Universities I can get admission and what are the entry requirements for PhD in Physiology at USA?
2nd June 2015, 12:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application and admission procedure for doing Ph.D from USA? Academic process and details of Universities for the same?

To pursue any Ph.D course in USA, first you need to complete some exams called GRE and IELTS/TOEFL, because these exam scores are very important to apply for admission in foreign universities. After completing these exams, you should select some universities and you should apply for admission in your selected list of universities by sending your application and required documents to university admission office through online or via courier.
There are many streams, in which you can pursue your Ph.D course. So, please specify the stream next time, so that we can suggest you the universities, which are offering that Ph.D course.
4th June 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Application and admission procedure for doing Ph.D from USA? Academic process and details of Universities for the same?

I am in Bsc second year and i want to do research in biochemical field how I can do this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?