29th May 2011, 03:16 AM
saharaone.123

Am I eligible for B.Ed from Jammu University after doing M.A in Sociology?

hi... i hav dine MA in sociology with aggregate of 47% and want to do B.Ed from jammu university ..can u plz let me know if i am eligible for that or not?n If yes,then when is tha last date for filling up the form for B.ed from Jaamu university.plz let me know as sson as possible so that i can take the further step..

24th February 2012, 03:13 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed from Jammu University after doing M.A in Sociology?

Basically to pursue B.ed courses in jammu university minimum of 45% in graduation is required from any certified institute,though the admission process varies from university to university.And as per my knowledge the admission process for B.Ed through Jammu/Kashmir university generally starts in the month of June- July.As per my knowledge fee structure for one year B. Ed. by Universities is around Rs.24, 100 and two Years B.ed. (Distance Mode) is around Rs.8, 600.For more details log in to its official website (http://www.jammuuniversity.in).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?