30th January 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Delhi University MBBS exam if I am from Jammu?

i myself tanveer want to know that i am from jammu and kashmir and i have done my 12th from jammu....am i eligible for delhi university mbbs exam...plz make me clear about this..
thnx....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed from Jammu University after scoring 44% in B.Com and 65% in PGDM?
  2. Is the B.Ed course offered by Jammu university considered valid for government jobs?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Ed in University of Jammu after doing B.Com from university of Kurukshetra?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed course in Jammu university? I've passed B.Sc(maths) with 49% marks
  5. Which college will I get after scoring 26.33 in GATE? I am from general category
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir university? I've done BA from Delhi university with 40% marks
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed course admission in Jammu university after scoring less than 50% marks in graduation and PG?
  8. Is B.Ed program offered by Jammu University considered valid by Government Organisations?
  9. List of the best colleges that I can get without GATE score in M.Tech?
  10. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 37.67 marks?
  11. Details of fee structure of MBBS in government colleges in Jammu?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed from Jammu University after doing M.A in Sociology?
  13. Which are the colleges providing correspondence in LLB course? -- [New]
  14. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is B.Ed course in Jammu University recognized by NCTE, New Delhi
  16. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  17. Can I get admission in J&K for higher studies after distance mode PG from Pondicherry University ?
  18. List of the colleges providing admission without GATE score in M.Tech manufacturing science/production engineering/material science
25th April 2012, 03:37 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Delhi University MBBS exam if I am from Jammu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i myself tanveer want to know that i am from jammu and kashmir and i have done my 12th from jammu....am i eligible for delhi university mbbs exam...plz make me clear about this..
thnx....
Yes, you are certainly eligible to do MBBS as far as your citizenship and your domicile is concerned. You haven't mentioned your academic qualification (percentage) which is the most essential factor.

You be from any state you will certainly be able to apply for MBBS from Delhi University. But, you will not get the benefit of the state quota system (domicile)

For further information on admission procedure and other details visit:
www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?