8th October 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Infosys, bangalore with 7.8 CGPA upto 4th sem?

I want to get a job in Infosys bangalore. I have scored 49% in 10th , 54% in 12th cbse and BE ECE upto 4th sem cgpa is 7.8. Please reply for my request sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Infosys off campus placement after scoring 6.88 CGPA in 6th semester?
  2. Can I eligible to get jon in Infosys having secured 76.99% in 10th, 68.44% in 12th and pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
  3. Can I attend Infosys On-Campus Interview if secured 68% in 10th, 60% in 12th, 68% in BCA and 7.8 CGPA in MCA? Is Infosys counts 12th percentage without Optional subject?
  4. Got 7.1 CGPA score : Am I eligible for TCS test?
  5. Internship in Infosys, Wipro and TCS, Bangalore with mentioned percentage for B.E. student?
  6. Can I be eligible for Infosys after scoring 71% in 10th and 70% in 12th and 67% upto 6th semester?
  7. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  8. What is the criteria to get a job in Infosys after completion of BCA?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  10. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  11. Am I eligible for Infosys after scoring 71% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 67% upto 6th semester?
  12. Can I do internship after completion of 4th semesters in IT companies? Am I eligible to do?
  13. Eligibility to get job in Infosys with mentioned percentages for B.E. 3rd semester student?
  14. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  15. List of core companies for EEE? What is their eligibility criteria?
  16. Am I eligible for Wipro having secured 86% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 7.72 CGPA upto 6th semester of B.Tech?
  17. Eligibility in comapnies like Infosys, IBM, HCL after 86.6%, 76.6% and 68.3% in 10th, 12th and BE (IT) upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for Infosys or IBM? I'm pursing B.Tech with 70.9% and I'm a Telugu medium student
8th October 2015, 11:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Infosys, bangalore with 7.8 CGPA upto 4th sem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get a job in Infosys bangalore. I have scored 49% in 10th , 54% in 12th cbse and BE ECE upto 4th sem cgpa is 7.8. Please reply for my request sir.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible Infosys recruitment.

Infosys is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is,

Infosys= 65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Process of Infosys recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

www.infosys.com/
8th October 2015, 11:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Infosys, bangalore with 7.8 CGPA upto 4th sem?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in Infosys recruitment process. The reason why you are not eligible is because of your percentage criteria secured in the respective educational qualification. Since you have not secured the required percentage in both 10th and 12th Classes. So there is no possible for you to appear in Infosys recruitment process. The only thing which I can suggest you is to try with other companies which do not consider percentages strictly. So that you can join top IT companies after getting good work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?