7th February 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

What are the essential software knowledge for a fresher before entering into job?

before entering in to job, what are the things we have to know?
the basic knowledge that we want to know must in programming language is?
rather than programmer, is any good job for software students?
thus the certificate course is must?
best software companies in pondy?
after mca, there is possible to go good job?

Related Questions:
  1. Which software knowledge is good to get IT companies jobs?
  2. After completing MCA from SMU will I get a job as a fresher in top company? Can I get a job after having basic knowledge in various programming languages?
  3. Am I eligible for TCS if I have scored 65% in 10th, 59% in 12th, and 64% in BCA?
  4. Which it the best software course for a fresher to get a job in an IT company? Which software course has more demand nowadays -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Job description details of Software Quality Assurance Engineers in Amiti Software Technologies?
  6. Consultancies in Bangalore which provides Software Developer job for B.E.(CSE) fresher?
  7. Am I eligible for MNC to get a software developer job? I am a fresher passout
  8. What can a B.Tech Mechanical Fresher do to get a job?
  9. What can a B.Tech Mechanical Fresher do to get a job?
  10. How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course?
  11. Which is the best software course to pursue after B.Tech for getting a good job in IT Company?
  12. Having excellent programming knowledge is mandatory for fresher job 2015 in TCS?
  13. Am I eligible to get job in software IT companies after completion of Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  14. Job after CCNA and Linux course? Online Certification is must or not for a fresher?
  15. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of MBA IT?
  16. What should I do to get a job in MNC after completion of Applied Electronics and Instrumentation course?
  17. Can i find software companies jobs after completing MBA IT?
  18. Is BPO job possible for fresher? How much salary I will be getting?
28th February 2012, 11:57 AM
ankitch29

Default Re: What are the essential software knowledge for a fresher before entering into job?

i dont have any good info about pony but telling about delhi or any other developed area for applying in any software company u must know atleast programming language like c,c++
there are basic language others are like java, html would help u in the feild of wed designing
certificate is not must but u should have the good knowledge about them
surely after doing mca u will get a job which will help u to earn 20000 to 30000
28th February 2012, 12:01 PM
ankitch29

Default Re: What are the essential software knowledge for a fresher before entering into job?

i dont have any good info about pony but telling about delhi or any other developed area for applying in any software company u must know atleast programming language like c,c++
there are basic language others are like java, html would help u in the feild of wed designing
certificate is not must but u should have the good knowledge about them
surely after doing mca u will get a job which will help u to earn 20000 to 30000
28th February 2012, 05:12 PM
vinod90ece
Member+

As you asked, it depends form which field are you?
If you are from computer and IT field you have to good knowledge of programming language like C C++ java. these are the basic language that you must have to know about them and for more you can get knowledge asp.net, php, CCNA. If you have proper knowledge knowledge of these languages that it will help you to get placed in a good software company.
And if you are form electronics or electrical field, then their is no essential that you must have to knowledge for softwares, In-spite of you have to give your attention on increasing you basic knowlegde and after that try to know about new technologies that are coming in market in present.
Best of luck
2nd May 2012, 02:09 PM
romi_bal

For joining software company you must be technically sound with software skills like C, C++, VB, DOTNET, JAVA, ORACLE. If you can get certification then it will best option for you.
28th May 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

being an electronics engineer, i want to get into software development. What are the skills i required ? i have knowledge of programming and programming concepts. Plz help !!!!
3rd June 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

wherever i know the the s/w companies basic require is the deep knowledge about c c & java lang. and also knowledge about DBMS such as oracle...its all of is must but can u tell me what is the benifit if i have also knowledge about in unix operating system...?
6th February 2014, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

i am BE student i have scored 82% in 10th,58% in 12th and 60% in B.E. which type of company give me the job in pune
18th February 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to join a softaware company ...but i have liittle knowlege about c,c java etc..but how can i join any spftwarew company
i cmpleted BCA and now doing PGDCA..plz answer
24th February 2014, 07:16 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

To get a job at Fresher level, the first and foremost thing that is required for the candidates is subject knowledge.

You have to be strong enough in all the basics of your academics.

Along with that you should be strong enough in communication skills.

If you are having good subject knowledge and unable to present the same, then there is no use of that knowledge.

Apart from these areas,

-You should be good enough at least in one programming language like C, C++, Java etc.

-You are having command over minimum one backend technology like Oracle

-You should be comfortable enough in working on Operating Systems like Windows, Linux, Unix etc.

If you are good enough in above mentioned areas, you will easily get a software job.

Try to gain knowledge on the subjects like Reasoning, Aptitude and General English why because in the written exam you will also be posed questions from these areas.

The selection procedure would involve
Reasoning
Numerical Ability
General Awareness
General English
Computer Knowledge etc.

Try to put your resume in job portals and update it regularly.

Then you will get the information regarding various job opportunities at several locations.

Apply for the jobs which best suits you and crack the selection procedure to get the job.

Wish you all the best.
10th February 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

hi..i am doing B.E computer science ..i have 75 % of marks....but due to health reason i got arrear in three subject.....can i get the job in a software company like wipro,tcs...please reply
30th July 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my bachelors in cs and I got selected in tcs ...should I go there or do pg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?