20th May 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

What can I do other than a software job after doing PG(MCA)?

Hai,

I completed my PG(MCA) in 2009 and now i want to do job. I am married and i like to job but i am not finding any way to get job as i dnt like programming. Other than that what can i do and if couses are necessary i am ready to learn. Please tel me course which is suituable for me

17th June 2011, 04:09 AM
ihulk

Default Re: What can I do other than a software job after doing PG(MCA)?

Hello,
Other Jobs that you can do is become lecturer for BCA colleges as you have completed PG. Its a good Job & You will get good Payment.You Can do some certification courses on red hat,Linux Administrator Where you need to Know how to handle Linux OS.
8th July 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

what are the opportunities after completing MCA through the distance education councile?
21st October 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

its better to do pg courses or getting placed in software jobs after ug? I'm confused.
18th April 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

which is best technical course to get the job after complete mca
12th June 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed MCA in the year 2010 and worked in Mphasis for Back office operations. Now I want to get job other than s/w & BPO. Please reply.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?