4th May 2012, 10:21 PM
nazima.nasir

Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)

Hai,
I completed B.E(C.S).I am searching for a job.Now how is the software testing field?Which is the best center for software testing course?plz reply me at
[email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I do after doing 2 months course in Software Testing so that I could pursue my career in Testing field? Do I need to do MCA, MSc IT?
  2. Information regarding Software Testing course? Value of this course for a B.Tech IT Graduate? Best centers for this course in Chennai?
  3. Which line is the best for me between software/networking/software testing? I have completed B.Tech in IT
  4. Best college for MTech in INDIA for ELECTRICAL -- [Most Discussed]
  5. I am interested in the field of research in space science and technology : Which is the right course for me?
  6. How can I accomplish my goals after completing M.Sc IT? I have also completed software testing course
  7. How to pursue a career in software testing after passing B.Com?
  8. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  9. How may I find a suitable job after passing electronics engineering with 70% marks? I have done course in software testing at manual and automation level
  10. Latest software testing questions and answers?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Will I get a job in software testing after completing B.E ECE? -- [New]
  13. Which course to join in software testing field?
  14. How to do MCA from IGNOU? I have done software testing course
  15. What are the basic and types of software testing? How to shine in testing field? What kind of questions are asked in the interview?
  16. How to get certification in software testing and DBA?
  17. Doing Software testing course : Can I get a job in software industry with 60% in BE?
  18. How to make my English strong? Best books for aptitude test? I am pursuing software testing
10th June 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)

i have completed mt b.tech(ece).i want to get a software job.can you people please suggest which course i should prefer in order to get a job in a software company????
14th July 2012, 09:04 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)

Please check STC technologies, softsmith infotech they train you in software testing and also giveplacement assistance i believe...
6th May 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Please guide me about doing course in Android ?? which is the best training center in hyderabad and also give placement assistance???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?