5th April 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Army Soldier job for without Matric?

i like to a souldire. But i don't have.and i wish to an army.can you please.advise me.so tht i can know what to do.what army need what army want.can i be armywithout matric?then what mast do to become an army?

8th April 2014, 08:37 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Army Soldier job for without Matric?

Here you considered that you don't have any qualification even you don't have complete matriculation. So you don't apply for army soldiers or any government or private even you don't apply for peon job. So my suggestion is that first complete your matriculation with minimum 60% because now a days 60 % mark is common so please try for 60% or above 60%. So that you can apply for army or any other job. As you considered that you want to know about eligibility criteria of army soldiers job so I explain about it as follows
Eligibility criteria
Educational qualification-Matriculation or intermediate from recognized institution.

Physical eligibility- Your weight must between 60 to 65 kg for male candidates and 50 to 60 kg for female candidates.

Height 5ft 10 inch for male candidates and 5 ft 10 inch for female candidates.
You have capacity to run 6 kilometres per 40 minutes.
And selection is also based on long jump and high jump, written examination after you qualify the physical test then you appearing the written examination.
For my suggestion complete your matriculation and intermediate with good percentage after that you can apply this job and also you have unlocked much more opportunities.
10th April 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I've passed my matric with a diploma and it's obviously not 60% so don't I qualify?
15th May 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I don't have matric and school is hectic for me so I want a job of being a soldier
9th March 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Themba Chiloane,i am 23 yrs i dnt have matric but i have a grade 11 i want to know were can i find application forms of being a soldier and i would be glad if there's an information and here's my contact 0828480392
31st March 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to becoming soldier but i don't have matric my name is kelebogile am 21 year old
15th May 2015, 08:18 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Sorry friend you can become army soldier only when you have done 10th passed.
You don't need to weite any entrance exam.directly your selection depends on physical standard test.
Or

You can appear for NDA exam which stands for national academy .conduct by upsc two times in a year.
Age limit :- 16.5-19 year
Educational qualification:-12 th passed

upsc exam notification can be viewed in their official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
25th October 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Good day I'm a 30year old White male , who is interested in joining the Defence Force , I am married with 2 Kids, but feel that I would do well as a soldier , I have a grade 9! But iv been working as a technical Engineer installing and servicing security and surveillance systems, contact me please if there is any way of me joining, email: [email protected]
15th December 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

hi, I am Dakalo Godfrey maemu, I don't have matric but I have computer certificate and I was studying level 2 electrical infrastructure & construction at college. I will be happy if you can accept my request to become a soldier because I really need to be a soldier. thank you!
25th January 2016, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Greeting, Khensani Ndlovu completed matric in 2015 currently failed but passed other subjects well. Do i qualify for acceptance?
3rd February 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

My name is Tenyeko Sam Ngobeni I am interested in joining the army I am about 145cm in height,I failed my matric Maths and Physics,please can you assist on how can I join the army? Contact me at 0729784402
5th February 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi I'm thulsile from middle burg I don't have matric but I am willing to do this job. Please if there are forms available contact me on this numbers(0712799360)
5th February 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a 21 year old male. I only have grade 10. I worked as a retail manager at a clothing store for 3 years and stopped. I belong in the military. I need to know how I can join. Please assist. Thank you.

Afzal Dawood : 084 7633 970
11th July 2016, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

My name is kedirile Leonard Nkomo I do not hve metric but i realy want to be a soldier am 21
20th July 2016, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is kehilwe matonyane I don't have a metric but I really really want to a soldier.Am 20 years old.THANK YOU

0613780507 or email me on [email protected]
1st August 2016, 12:58 AM
ealpvinoth

It is very illogical that you ask for Army job ithout even knoing anything. No Indian Literacy rate is quite high so there are degree waiting for the same job you are trying to get not even done matric. Good luck for the future
5th October 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

greetings, this is Zuzumuzi Kenny Mkwanazi am really interested in joining the army.Am still doing grade eleven (11), I dont think I can matriculate next year because I cant wait to be a soldier.I'am a muscular guy with a good height that appropriate,actually I have all the requirements needed for being a soldier except matric. Do I qualify.thanks for your time
Am 20 years old my number:0787538579
18th December 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I'am johannes 31 years old wanna be soldier i know i will pass anything in army cause i know is it possible for me to be accepted since I'am old age I have matric coupled with computer courses certificates also security guards certificate...my no is 0734070382..
6th January 2017, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

I have failed maths literacy, geography and life-science with 29 percent so do i qualify?
15th January 2017, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi! My name is cherwin Titus I'm gentleman! I don't have matric I want to surf may country and have a good future and want to do it for the people not for the money!!! I'm 19 year old boy !I'm available! Here's my number 0632429173
22nd January 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi a I am 28 years old I've failed my matric and I want to join SA army so my question is what can I do am I qualify?
25th January 2017, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Am Siphiwe Wilfred Motau am really interested in joining SA army. Am still doing grade 11 and am 18 years old boy I have computer certificate. I can't wait to be a soldier. My contact 0608460763
25th January 2017, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

I am Thobeka am 19 years old I was doing my matric last year but I didn't pass so I want to do an air force do I was doing science at school, so I wanna know that do I qualify?
29th January 2017, 06:24 AM
Unregistered

My name is mduduzi maphumulo i 'm from durban and I'm 19 years old i like to be a solder it my dream to fight for my country but i don't have matric and I don't know how to do that my number 0843288781
31st January 2017, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a soldier but I don't have matric. What can I do to become a soldier next year I need application form my name is Charity my contacts are 0797150171
2nd February 2017, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi! My Name is Tshegofatso Telekelo,22 years old, I've failed my matric so I wanna be a soldier please I'm willing to do everything,I always give in my best abilities in everything I do....So I wanna know that do I qualify?
6th February 2017, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

My name is itumeleng Patricia Huma. I have passed my grade 10 and my level 4 Abet certificate do I quality to train to be a soldier?
13th February 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm 29 years old I want to be a soldier how can I do because I don't have matric I live in Ladysmith my contact number 0797934294
20th February 2017, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I'm 30 years I don't have matric but I like to work as a S.A. SOLDIER MY NO IS 0738708728 WHAT DO I DO
26th February 2017, 05:24 AM
Unregistered

I am njabulo I am 24 years old I have a security end drivers license I will like to join army can you please help me i don't have matriculation 0623267353.
6th March 2017, 12:02 AM
ealpexpart@

Location: c/o debi dev, 2/ J green park north old calculate road. barrackpur. p.o.- talpukur, kolkata-700123
Post Re: Army Soldier job for without Matric?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Army job because you don't have matriculation certificate that means you don't have any qualification.

I am suggesting that at first you must have passed 10th class and then 12th class or intermediate education. Then you are eligible to be an army soldier.

Union public service commission conducts National Defence Academy exam twice in a year.

Education qualification: Candidate must have passed 12th class.

Height: 5ft 10 inch.

Weight: Candidate's weight should be between 60 -65 kg.

selection procedure:
This exam consists of written test, physical fitness test. Candidate must have to qualify in high jump, long jump, race etc. Running speed is 6km/40 mins for the candidates. After qualifying physical fitness test you will be able to write exam paper.

Gender: only unmarried male candidate can apply for NDA exam.

Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.

I hope it will help you. Thank you.
6th March 2017, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I am tebogo chauke I am 20 years old am in grade 12 after matric i would like to join sa army . i want to ask what qualifications are needed to join army
6th March 2017, 08:17 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i like to a souldire. But i don't have.and i wish to an army.can you please.advise me.so tht i can know what to do.what army need what army want.can i be armywithout matric?then what mast do to become an army?
Matriculation is the basic eligibility for joining Indian Army. At least 45% in aggregate or 32% in each subjects. Age and health conditions are given more importance than the academic qualification.

Please complete your matriculation through either regular schooling or open schooling which would more flexible in terms of time and less expensive.
23rd March 2017, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I am nthabiseng mokale i am 20 years old i have grade 11 and drivers license i like to join army can you please help me i don't have matriculation .no 0796313377
15th April 2017, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

I'm lerato moloko am 20 year of age doing grade 11 i'm really interested in the SA army job I really love the job please contact me at 0607632456
6th May 2017, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

I am Tshepiso Andrias Sibeko and I am 23 year's old.I like to be a soldier I am still attending at abet Level 4 and I will be glad to be in SA Army. my contacts are 0718065219
19th June 2017, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I know I don't have matric but that does not mean I am not capable of completing the physical course. I might even be a better soldier than someone with matric.
6th July 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi l am diamond daniel from united arab emirate city abu dhabi i live in U.S i will like to tell you about the army soldiers i am 1 of the army soldiers will help people to be com 1 of the great army soldiers in the world will have help so much people from differed country and day are happy about it are you in interested to be com 1 of the great army soldiers like as in the world you can contact on face-book by diamond daniel or send a message to this email [email protected] ,,,.
26th July 2017, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

HI I Fortunate I Am Doing Grade 9 My Wish Is To Be A soldier So What Subject Must I Study Please Help I'm Confused
26th August 2017, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Good morning my name is sindile nkuna I just wanted to ask if I quality of becoming a soldier without matric I'm doing grade 11 and school is hectic, I always wanted to be a soldier but I thought it needed matric certificate thank you, here is my digits please contact 0763998215
21st November 2017, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Good morning sir/ madam ,my name is Alaine Crawford, I am colored and I am going to be 27 years old in January 2018. It's been a passion all my life to be in the SA Special Forces, but I failed my grade 12. I have since gone and specialized in anti poaching and I have firearm competency in all four discipline's; hand machine carbine ,bolt action rifle ,shotgun and handgun. I am physically fit and I know I can pass the training the Special Forces has set. I will be an asset because I have combat tracking skills ,tactical training ,hand to hand combat skills ,swimming long distances is no problem ,bushcraft is simple to me as well as bush orientation and fire movements and survival skills. I am fearless I have even arrested poachers in the greater Kruger park. My cell is 0796419048 ,email is [email protected]... I believe I will excel in this field of small teams ,I hope and look forward to get contacted by you, thank you regards Alaine Crawford.
5th January 2018, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello my name is Davyn Rayners I am 21 years old and I have failed my matric and want to serve my country by doing right for the people I love by becoming an South African Army Soldier
7th February 2018, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello my name is Refilwe am 22 yrs this year & I have passed matric I Also hv 2 Yrs Qualifications in Office Administration L2 & L3_but one of soldier said I don't qualify to became a soldier
9th February 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Afternoon i am YINGWANI GEORGE and I am 19 years old i would like to join army combat but I don't have matric I have grade 11 this is. my contact as follow 0661740612
14th February 2018, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

Hey I'm Mabufike Nongogo, I do have matric and I would like to serve my country by joining army soldiers around Eastern Cape

my no .is 073 9794 678
20th February 2018, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam I just looking the job south Africa defence force.I like to join to be a soldier and to qualification I have grade 11,security certificate. I'm 25 years old and I'm good health,active. Please can you contact me on:0670055093/0785854354 also once gain my e-mail address is [email protected] would like to get your call and job opportunity.
21st February 2018, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

I am Rantao kegomoditse, female of 22 years. I didnt do well on my matric i failed 2 subjects and I want to be soldier. I do have 1 year qualification of Transport and Logistics.
My number 062 899 8663 please assist me
1st March 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm a young male age 23 I want to no how can I be apart of the SA army,but one thing is I don't have matric and I left school early to help with my mother at the time cause we didn't had a sunlight childhood,but my wishes always were to my mom that I want to serve my country with all of my heart and soul be a example to youth and be a anchor to my family and now that I don't have matric I find it hard and also unemployment is not well I want to serve my country with my dignity and honour if someone in the military can help me
28th March 2018, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Hi am faisal nyoni young male age 19 years old I just wanted to know how can I join the S.A army with grade 11. Please, this is my No. 0848226060
[email protected]
13th April 2018, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Am 21 years old,and I have grade 10 experience,I weigh 64 kg,am 6ft 7 inch,am south African citizen holding a green card ,and I have passion of joining African army can I have chances of being the one?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?