13th April 2011, 12:35 PM
isha kashyap

Courses to do and procedure to get a job as a government teacher in Delhi?

I have given my 12th class exams and I would like to join the teaching course in Delhi to become a government teacher. Pls suggest me courses, procedure to get admission and career options

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  2. Procedure to become a Government Teacher in Bihar?
  3. Will it be possible to get a government teacher in job in Uttar Pradesh after completion of D.Ed degree from Delhi?
  4. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for job in primary teacher in government school in Delhi? I am 36 years old
  6. Can i get teaching job after studying MA and B.Ed. in Punjabi?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Ed and M.Ed course?
  8. Can I apply for a government teacher job in Delhi/Haryana?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get a government job as a teacher being a woman 32 years old?
  10. What is the age limitation for OBC category to get a job as government teacher in Delhi after passing BEED
  11. What is the procedure followed to get government teacher job after completion of M.Sc and B.Ed with M.Ed in Bio Chemsitry?
  12. Am I eligible to get government school teacher job based on B.Com and D.Ed course?
  13. How to do a government job after doing B.Ed course? How to get a teacher job in Delhi MCD?
  14. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get Delhi government school primary teacher job?
  16. Procedure to get Arts and Craft Teacher job in government schools of Tamil NAdu? -- [New]
  17. How may I know the upper age limit for being a government teacher in Delhi?
  18. How to become a Government Teacher with 60% in B.Ed?
6th July 2011, 05:39 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses to do and procedure to get a job as a government teacher in Delhi?

You just study in next 5- 7 year then join any school or college as a teacher ..
after +2 you will do your graduation there after go for master degree ...
just go on and pass your all exam
good luck
31st October 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses to do and procedure to get a job as a government teacher in Delhi?

I am 35year old, b.a(hindi h) find job in rohini (private or govt.)
3rd May 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i m 26 year old, first class bsc. b.ed.what should i do to get a job as a government teacher in new delhi.
25th June 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i have paased 12th Class from Haryana i want to admission in Jbt/DEIT from delhi i have need the document pls suggestion to me.
12th April 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the processur for DIET course in delhi
1st April 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I am b.a 2 year student and alsoo complete my gniit .what can I do
for government teacher job??
13th March 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a pcm student in class 12. I want to become a secondary school teacher of any government school. What should i do to become a teacher in minimum time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?