8th November 2015, 12:26 PM
sahar fatima

Class 12th appearing candidate can apply for NIFT entrance exam?

I am a commerce student and i want to apply for nift entrance exam. I am in 12 standard and the entrance is in February ..can it possible to apply.plz ans m quries ..i'l b very thankful to u.

8th November 2015, 11:24 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Class 12th appearing candidate can apply for NIFT entrance exam?

NIFT stands for the National Institute of Fashion Technology and it is the premier institute of India for the fashion courses.

The institute offers the undergraduate as well as post graduate courses. The eligibility to get the admission in the undergraduate course is :-
* The candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidates age must be less than 23 years as on the October of year of appearing for the examination relaxation for the SC/ST.
* Candidates must have the PCM as main subject for the B.F.Tech and no restriction for the B.Des.

So, you are eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get the admission in the NIFT.
8th November 2015, 11:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the NIFT entrance examination to get the admission in the undergraduate course.

The required eligibility to get the admission in the institute is candidate must have passed the 10+2 with the recognised board and age less than 23 years. So you can appear for the next year examination.

Candidates after qualifying in the entrance examination are eligible to get the admission in the institute.
2nd January 2017, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

When filling the form how r we know the course to take. As I m going to give my 12 th exams in March 207
1st August 2019, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply nift exam .,now i am studying in class 12 please answer my question.
6th January 2022, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Ckass 12 appearing students can take NIFT exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?