21st August 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study for MCA after passing MPC in Intermediate and B.Com in degree? I have scored 125 rank in ICET examination

i had mpc in intermediate
and b.com in degree
am i eligible to study mca
i got 125th rank in icet examination
can i get seat for mca in jntuh

11th June 2015, 07:41 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study for MCA after passing MPC in Intermediate and B.Com in degree? I have scored 125 rank in ICET examination

Yes,you are eligible to study MCA after passing 12th in MPC group .

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application.MCA is a professional post graduate course in Computer Application.It is a three year duration course .

The eligibility criteria required to get admission for MCA course are as under:-

-The candidate should have citizenship of India.

-The candidate should have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline with more than 60 percent marks from a recognized University with Mathematics as a compulsory subject at graduation level.

-The candidate appearing in the final examination of their degree course are also eligible to apply for the exam.

-The candidate must have studied Mathematics as a subject in class 10+2.

-The candidate need to write an entrance exam to get admission for the MCA course.There is no specified age limit prescribed for appearing in the entrance examination .

6th December 2017, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study for MCA after passing MPC in Intermediate and B.Com in degree? I have scored 125 rank in ICET examination

I have completed intermediate second year in MPC group. Am I eligible for MCA. Is MCA course offered at VEMU college in chittoor?

7th February 2021, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Only pass intermediate mpc is available

19th March 2022, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in 10 2 in mpc after in graduation in b.com can I eligible for mca

14th September 2022, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Is Bipc student is eligible for MCA

25th December 2022, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I do mca with open schooling 12th mpc and bachelor's in b. Com computer application?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?