30th November 2015, 07:16 AM
simple soumya

Am I eligible for Commercial Pilot having 47% in Physics?

Sir
Am secure 47% mark in physics at 10+2 std..but 65% mark secured in physics at btech 1st semester..can I eligible for commercial pilot???

30th November 2015, 08:25 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Commercial Pilot having 47% in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple soumya View Post
Sir
Am secure 47% mark in physics at 10+2 std..but 65% mark secured in physics at btech 1st semester..can I eligible for commercial pilot???
It does not matter if you have secured 47% in Physics in 10+2.

Actually, to meet the eligibility criteria of Commercial pilot you must have secured at least 50% marks in 10+2 in aggregate.

So, overall percentage is considered to check the eligibility criteria for Commercial pilot.

And, you must have Physics and Mathematics as your primary subjects in 10+2.

Along with this, you must have attained 18 years of age.

You must have following three capabilities:
  • Good eyesight
  • Familiarity with aeronautical machines
  • Fluency in English

To become Commercial pilot, you will have to take admission in any of the following institute like:
  • Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubaneswar
  • Coimbatore Flying Club, Coimbatore
  • Indian Aviation Academy, Mumbai
  • Co-operative Flying Club Ltd, Jamshedpur
  • All India Institute of Aeronautics, (AIIA), Dehradun
  • Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, Secunderabad
  • Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics, Ahmedabad
  • Government Flying Training School, Bangalore
  • Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Bareilly
  • West Bengal Flying Training Institute, Kolkata
30th November 2015, 10:58 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple soumya View Post
Sir
You cannot join directly as commercial pilot. The process to become a commercial pilot includes that you should get a Student Pilot License (SPL). To get this license you need to have completed +2 in science stream and should have aged at least 16 years. With this qualification you should register at a flying club which is recognized by Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).

After successful completion of exam for Student Pilot license then you should apply for Private Pilot License which includes 60 hours of flying classes with instructor and 30 hours of solo flying. If you clear this exam then you can apply for the Commercial pilot.

To join in as commercial pilot, you need to undergo 250 hours of flying which includes 60 hours of the PPL. Apart from that you must undergo a Medical Fitness Test which is held at New Delhi which makes you a commercial pilot.
1st December 2015, 12:33 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Commercial Pilot :

>> You should have some requirements but it may change as per the type of recruitment.

>> You should complete at least 10+1 with Maths, Physics and chemistry are the main subjects with minimum percentage of marks.

>> Percentage should be minimum 50%.

>> Age should be in between these limits as per branch.

-- Flying Branch : 19 to 23 years

>> And also there is some physical requirements like height , weight and medical requirements.
2nd April 2018, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for air hostess job if I take up arts and main subject as Geography?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?