7th December 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Training during summer vacations for pre-final year student?

Sir,
I am a student of pre-final year of B.Tech and coming summer I am looking for Training program. Kindly quote me the proper information about the procedure of applying for training.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?
  2. How to do training in HAL, Nashik during summer vacations?
  3. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information, last date of application and duration of Training?
  5. How to do training in summer vacations? I am a 2nd year student of B.Tech ECE
  6. How to get Summer Internship in BHEL being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of ECE?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur for B.Com final year student?
  8. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  9. Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for summer training program in a renowned manufacturing industry?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  15. How to join MNC's for summer training? Procedure to approach the company and their pre-requisites?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in core Mechanical companies for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
8th December 2015, 06:50 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Training during summer vacations for pre-final year student?

Submit your training application to the HR department of the company.

Get an approval letter for training from your college placement cell

Some company's recruitment team goes to colleges like IITs and NIts and other premier Institutes to select students.

Then, Institutes send a record of the candidates who are interested to that company with their CGPAs.

On the basis of CGPAs, the recruitment team makes a list of selected students

Later, you have t appear in the interview

If you clear the interview then you can start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?