15th December 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Electronics and Communication Engineering with 112 marks in JEE Main?

Dear Sir,
I have scored 112 marks in JEE Main and I want to know Eectronics and Communication Engineering. So, I can get this branch with this marks? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech if secured 76.6% in 12th BSEB and scored 112 marks in JEE Main being a PD candidate?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in NIT-Kurukshetra if secured 23995 General Rank and 1025 State Rank in JEE Main?
  3. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for an OBC candidate?
  5. How to apply for AIEEE?
  6. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 112 marks in JEE?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Jadavpur University?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Arch course?
  10. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  11. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 112 marks in JEE mains?
  13. Syllabus, suitable books for preparation and qualifying marks in JEE Main for Gujarati student?
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  15. Can I study Mechanical Engineering in NIT if scored 69 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  16. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to study B.Tech with 47% in 12th and 91 marks in JEE Main?
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for a General candidate who has scored 154 marks in JEE Main and expecting 90% in 12th?
17th December 2015, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Electronics and Communication Engineering with 112 marks in JEE Main?

Yes, you can get admission in this stream if you are aiming for a private engineering college. Getting admission in a top government engineering college will be tough with the marks you have got.

Therefore, you can apply for admission with the score. Admission will be most probably in a private college with these marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?