18th December 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying Diploma in Psychology?

I have done 12th from CBSE board. I am interested in making a career in Psychology. And therefore i want to do Diploma in same field. So tell me what is the scope of studying this course?

Your earlier reply is highly appreciated.

16th May 2016, 12:06 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying Diploma in Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done 12th from CBSE board. I am interested in making a career in Psychology. And therefore i want to do Diploma in same field. So tell me what is the scope of studying this course?

Your earlier reply is highly appreciated.
There is good scope available for Diploma in Psychology in both the Government and Private sector. Being a Diploma students its always recommended prefer for higher studies instead of applying for a job. Diploma students having very less job opportunity to Graduate students. So, its always advisable prefer for higher studies . There are various Bachelor and Master in Psychology courses available in various colleges in India for the aspirants looking for higher studies in the field of Psychology.

Those completed their Graduation in Psychology can work as Clinical Psychologists / Educational Psychologists /Industrial Psychologists / Counseling Psychologists / Research psychologists / Social Psychologists / Developmental psychologists etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?