3rd March 2012, 06:42 AM
Pavithra Kumari CN

Am I eligible for Karnataka CET after completing education in Karnataka board? What are the requirements?

I have completed only 4 years of education in Karnataka from 9th STD to IInd PU. Iam a residant of kasaragod in kerala with kannada as mothertongue.My mother completed her education in karnataka board.Am i eligible for karnataka CET? what are the requirments?

Related Questions:
  1. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Lateral entry for diploma holders through IETE in Karnataka?
  3. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  4. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  5. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  6. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing diploma in Karnataka while not being a resident of Karnataka?
  7. Is my daughter eligible to attend the Karnatka CET after completing 12th from Maharashtra board?
  8. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  9. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  11. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  13. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  14. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for CET lateral entry exam after completing diploma in Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
  17. Will I be eligible for Karnataka CET after studying in class 11th in CBSE board? My parents are from Karnataka
  18. Is a candidate passed 12th CBSE board from Navi Mumbia, eligible for Karnataka CET? Family is now residing in Karataka
28th September 2017, 12:28 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Karnataka CET after completing education in Karnataka board? What are the requirements?

No, you are not eligible to appear in Karnataka Common Entrance Test because you must have studied for at least seven years in Karnataka state from class first to class twelfth. You are fulfilling the other eligibility criteria likewise your mother tongue is Kannada, your mother had completed her education from Karnataka state etc. but failing to fulfill one eligibility criteria mentioned above.
Now you have one option to go with COMEDK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?