21st December 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for studying Physiotherapy in abroad at Undergradaute level?

I am looking forward to study Physiotherapy at under graduate level in abroad. So i need to have the idea about the fee structure for pursuing the specified course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  2. What is the fee structure for studying Master of Multimedia in abroad?
  3. Detailed procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  4. Fee Structure for studying Architecture in Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  6. Best colleges in India and Abroad for studies after 12th? Entrance exam and fee structure?
  7. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  8. List of reputed colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  9. Fee structure for Physiotherapy course?
  10. List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad
  11. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  12. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  13. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  15. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  16. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  17. Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad?
  18. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?
21st September 2017, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for studying Physiotherapy in abroad at Undergradaute level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking forward to study Physiotherapy at under graduate level in abroad. So i need to have the idea about the fee structure for pursuing the specified course?

Fee for the BSc Physiotherapy course differs from one college to another and it also varies from one country to another. The fee for the course in King’s College London is around Rs 15 Lakhs for the first year. Duration of the course is three years. The fee for the BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy at the University of the West of England (UWE) is around Rs 10 Lakhs per year. The UWE website link is Click Here. Fee for the course is different in each college and country. Therefore, you have to first choose the country and then check the fee details on the university website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?