21st December 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Which biology related course i can pursue in graduation in abroad?

I want to know about the best biology related course for undergraduate level which i can pursue in abroad. Please tell me in detail?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
  2. Can i pursue Graduation in abroad despite of bad academic record?
  3. Which medical course should i choose after graduation in Science Biology?
  4. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  5. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  6. Is it good to pursue post graduation course from abroad? Which is better country to do between UK and USA?
  7. Career options for PCMB group students other than medical and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  9. How to pursue masters in marine biology or Oceonography while working with an MNC? Subjects that I can choose for masters?
  10. Which course I can do for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech Food Technology?
  11. List of scholarship exams to study abroad?
  12. Graduate courses available in Abroad related to Biotechnology?
  13. What shall I do after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  14. What are the options available for my son in graduation after completing 12th with Biology CBSE board? Which are the good institutes for PG course abroad?
  15. Higher studies at MIT, Caltech or Stanford?
  16. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  17. How can I pursue Graduation with scholarship in Abroad being a 11th Commerce candidate?
  18. Can I study Law in Abroad after completing 12th PCB?
21st September 2017, 01:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which biology related course i can pursue in graduation in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the best biology related course for undergraduate level which i can pursue in abroad. Please tell me in detail?

You can pursue any one of the biology related undergraduate course, given below in abroad;

Bachelor of Arts (General) – Biology
Bachelor of Arts (Honors) – Biology
Bachelor of Humanities in Biology and Humanities
Bachelor of Science in Biology and Earth Sciences
Bachelor of Science in Biology
Bachelor of Science (Honors) – Biology and Biotechnology
Bachelor of Science (Honors) in Biochemistry
Bachelor of Science (Honors) in Biochemistry and Biotechnology
BSc in Biochemistry
BSc in Biological Sciences
BSc in Zoology
BSc in Plant Biology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?