25th December 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study BS in Germany after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Hello,
I can get higher education in Germany after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? I want to move to Germany for doing BS. Is it possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  2. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  4. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  5. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  7. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  9. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  10. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Germany after completing Diploma?
  12. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  13. Detailed procedure to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder in Assam?
  14. How to apply for M.S in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech(electrical engineer)
  15. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do degree in Germany after completion of diploma course?
  17. Which exam do I have to write for MS after completion of B.Tech? Which universities are good to study in Germany?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
19th October 2021, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study BS in Germany after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

How to study in germany after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?