31st December 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Does HCL offer an Internship to Software students in Chennai? Eligibility to apply?

Hello,
I am doing B.E. in Software Engineering from Chennai. I would like to know that HCL is available in Chennai and providing internship program to Software students? If yes then please tell me the eligibility criteria for applying.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for M.E students in Chennai in Software or Networking domain?
  2. Summer Internships for CS/IT second year B.Tech students at IBM, HCL, HP?
  3. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  4. Which companies in Chennai offer Internship to M.Tech students?
  5. List of organizations offering Internship to MBA students with stipend in Chennai? Detailed information and duration of an Internship?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  7. Software companies offering 15 days Summer Internship in Chennai for M.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  8. Whether HCL Technologies, Noida offer Paid Internship to B.Tech candidate?
  9. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  10. How to apply for internship in HCL Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of software companies which offer internship for engineering students for 1 month?
  13. How can I do internship in some standard IT or software company while doing MS Software Engineering?
  14. Being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student can I apply for job in HCL? Requirements to apply for job in HCL?
  15. When companies like Infosys, IBM and HCL offers Summer Internship?
  16. Companies to offer for internship being in 3rd semester of Engineering?
  17. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  18. Companies that offer internship for 3rd year B.E.(ECE) students? Procedure to apply for the internship?
25th September 2016, 10:13 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Does HCL offer an Internship to Software students in Chennai? Eligibility to apply?

Yes, HCL do provide internship in Chennai.

there are two ways to go for it.

>> You can approach through your college's training and placement office and get selected.

>> You can approach individually by yourself. You can drop your resume to various companies and wait for their call. Once your resume is selected you will have a call for your internship.

There is no such eligibility criteria for internship in HCL. But try to be in your 4th semester at least.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?