28th December 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer training being an IT 3rd year student?

I [ANKIT SINGH] am student of IT 3rd year please. I want to do training in a good company so tell me how to apply for the training? And my college is not so reputed so can i do my training in a good company? Please answer me MY email ID is[[email protected]] MY mobile no is[9456929355]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. How to apply for summer training in M.P or delhi in TCS during B.Tech EC 3rd year?
  3. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  4. How to apply for summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information, last date of application and duration of Training?
  6. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  7. How can I do Summer Training from MNCs?
  8. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  9. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  10. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  11. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  12. How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical stream from RRSMT, Sultanpur
  13. I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do summer training near Vadodara or Ahemdabad, Gujarat? I am a IGBT student in 3rd year from Aribas college
  15. How to apply for Summer Training in MNCs being a student of 3rd year B.Tech course from CS?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. Which are the best courses under summer training for 3rd year Computer science engineer?
  18. How to apply for summer training being an IT 3rd year student? -- [New]
29th December 2015, 11:29 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer training being an IT 3rd year student?

If you want to pursue your summer training in a good company then you must have excellent theoretical knowledge in your field. The reputation of college also matters but you can also apply for the summer training in any of the good company even your college is not well reputed. You simply have to make a short resume of your academics records. My suggestion to you is that it will be better if you mention motive of your training in your resume. After that you have to take NOC from your college and send it to the company's HR along with your resume. If the HR reply you positively then you can start your summer training. My suggestion to you is that you should be in proper dress and discipline during your training in the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?